When Adidas brings out the sneaker collaborations, they change the way things get done.
by admin | Mar 17, 2021 | 0 Comments
This is my first look and review of the Air Jordan MA2. Jordan Brand has worked hard to enter the casual space for sneakers and the Jordan MA2 is their latest attempt to step out of the world of retro sneaker into the present.
by admin | Mar 15, 2021 | 0 Comments
The SNKRS app is needs to be fixed and one way Nike can do that is to take a page out of the book that NBA Top Shot is using for sneakerheads.
by admin | Mar 2, 2021 | 0 Comments
Last week we heard a lot about Kobe Bryant and Kyrie Irving, but I think they were WRONG.
by admin | Mar 1, 2021 | 0 Comments
Who knew there was a Travis Scott and Jordan Sneaker that you could use on the golf course
by admin | Feb 27, 2021 | 0 Comments
This might be the best way to fix the SNKRS App so that we don’t have to all experience Sadderdays.
by admin | Feb 26, 2021 | 0 Comments
Today we take an exclusive look at the Air Jordan 1 “What The” Doernbecher for the OHSU Doernbecher Freestyle program.
by admin | Feb 17, 2021 | 0 Comments
Should we blame Marcus Jordan for the failure that was the release of the Air Jordan 1 “Trophy Room”?
- Is Snowfall Better Than The Wire? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Tom Brady admits “Skip Bayless always has my back,” Justin Fields to Bears | NFL | UNDISPUTED
- Prince Philip | Gone But Not Forgotten | Tribute To Duke of Edinburgh
- Stromedy | Before They Were Famous | Kyle Godfrey Beat Bryce Hall
- Skip & Shannon on Robert Horry calling the Clippers pretenders ahead of playoffs | NBA | UNDISPUTED
- YOUNG M.A | Before They Were Famous | BIOGRAPHY | OOOUUU
- CARDI B | Before They Were Famous | BIOGRAPHY | BODAK YELLOW