Kobe and Nike Was Bound To Happen & The Best Sneaker Releases Of The Week
by admin | Apr 22, 2021 | 0 Comments
A first look and hands-on with the new sneaker for Zion Williamson, the Jordan Zion 1. A beast in his own right, Jordan Brand recently signed one of the most explosive athletes of the new generation.
by admin | Apr 12, 2021 | 0 Comments
Nike sued Lil Nas X and MSCHF, but it looks like the USPS is coming after Nike for stealing. Thanks for watching. Subscribe for more.
by admin | Apr 10, 2021 | 0 Comments
Technically, this is one of the most advanced sneakers Nike has ever released. The Nike Air Zoom G.T. Cut represents a new era for the brand and this sneaker is leading the charge.
by admin | Mar 29, 2021 | 0 Comments
Why didn’t we listen to Kanye. He was right. He was always right.
by admin | Mar 22, 2021 | 0 Comments
MJ vs Allen Iverson, Off-Set Made Jordans Cool, Update on Ann Hebert and West Coast Joe, DeepFake Sneaker on the Gram
- Is Snowfall Better Than The Wire? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Tom Brady admits “Skip Bayless always has my back,” Justin Fields to Bears | NFL | UNDISPUTED
- Prince Philip | Gone But Not Forgotten | Tribute To Duke of Edinburgh
- Stromedy | Before They Were Famous | Kyle Godfrey Beat Bryce Hall
- Skip & Shannon on Robert Horry calling the Clippers pretenders ahead of playoffs | NBA | UNDISPUTED
- YOUNG M.A | Before They Were Famous | BIOGRAPHY | OOOUUU
- CARDI B | Before They Were Famous | BIOGRAPHY | BODAK YELLOW